Here we grow again! The Center for Animal Referral and Emergency Services (CARES) is happy to announce we are expanding again—for the fifth time since CARES’ inception in 2003. Construction has officially begun on our current expansion, which will allow us to provide More Great Spaces! (and Days!) for our patients, their families, and our associates. Not to worry, we aren’t going anywhere—we’re just enlarging our space to include neighboring suites in our current building. CARES will remain open 24/7 for emergencies, and specialty services will continue to be available by appointment for the duration of the expansion project.
Check out some of the exciting new changes:
- Building expansion (from 17,300 square feet to 30,000+ square feet)
- Updated lobby with comfortable/more private seating, feline-friendly areas, and expanded refreshment nook
- More exam rooms (from 12 to 19)
- More private comfort room suites (from 1 to 2)
- More surgical suites (from 4 to 8)
- More radiology suites (from 1 to 2)
- Dedicated anesthesia recovery space
- Upgraded medical gas system
- A sunlit feline ward
- Upgraded mother’s room for associates returning from maternity leave
- Associate wellness room
Construction is slated to be complete in 2020, and the CARES team deeply appreciates your patience while we grow again. We are excited to share our More Great Spaces! adventure with you and will be making periodic updates on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Stay tuned by following CARES and turning on post notifications! Please feel free to stop by and look at the plans for expansion, which will be available for everyone to see in our lobby.