BluePearl CARES Curbside Service Protocol
1. When you pull into CARES parking lot, please call (215) 750-2774 to notify us of your arrival.
2. CSR will ask for the make/model/color of your car and number of the parking space are are in.
3. CSR will alert your service that you are here/checked in, and a nurse will call you in your car to triage/take history; if service is unavailable, they will call you in your car as soon as they are able to.
4. A nurse will meet you under blue awning to receive your pet and will ask you to return to your car.
5. The doctor and/or nurse will call you in car to discuss findings, treatment recommendations, and estimate (if applicable).
6. A CSR will take credit card payment over the phone and get signature from you in your car; if check or cash payment, CSR will collect from you in your car.
7. A CSR will email discharge instructions to you.
8. A CSR or nurse will call you in your car to ask you to come to the blue awning to receive your pet.
We are happy to arrange FaceTime visits for you with your pet.
We are committed to being here for your pets, while also observing social distancing protocols designed to keep both you and our staff as safe as possible.